Curating Wine for a single delivery, an event or an entire cellar-this is one of the highlights of our work!
Thanks @mookharjea for the opportunity to curate this case of 12.
As you said, June will be Italian 🍕🇮🇹
Always a privilege to serve
This lovely case includes
1. Chianto Classico Montemaggio 2012 from the heart of Classico region in Radda from @montemaggio
2. Saint Emiliano Barbera 2015 superiore that is showing like a marvel from the Incisa della Rocchetta family
3. The amazing Barco Reale 2016 from the historical wine growing region of Carmignano, Tuscany from @tenutadicapezzana
4. The beautiful and an absolutely amazing effort in Maremma Morelino di Scansano 2016 from @fattoriadeibarbi
5. The Rosso di Montalcino 2017 that more than lives upto its name and legacy by @fattoriadeibarbi
6. The beautiful Barbera d'Alba 2015 from @mauro_veglio that has matured like a true artisanal bottle
And all of this in under $450 😃 🍷🍷
CB helped 🇸🇬 get to this phased opening.
Let's do our part in staying home 🏡.
Wine Scholar, seller of quality wines that reflect the terroir and the passion of the winemaker. Love to share a glass of great wine.