Saturday Morning Wine Delivery
Saturday morning wine delivery. 🚚
Thank you @markieong for the opportunity.
These wine deliveries were among the best parts of this business. A chance to meet, greet and share a glass of wine 🍷
With the contact-less 👏🚫 wine delivery as standard, now we are just voices, delivery a bit of a transaction 📤📥 to get the job done.
(Though I must admit some of the security teams 🔐 in various🏫 estates do add a bit of adventure. 😅
I really think we could train some of them on how to implent safe distancing measures and contact-less safe deliveries 😅😂🍷)
These reposts are now some much needed reminders of the common wine passions shared by all of us. Please keep them coming.
Look forward to the times when we can get together and share some of these gems 🍷🍷
Circuit Breaker Survival Kit
Principles to survive Circuit Breaker
1. Home is where the wine is ( should actually be read as Home is where the wife is. The writer was clearly drunk or homeless or both)
2. Wine and Shine, (just dont start at 9 ok? 😅🍷).
3. A sip of wine in reality means nine (look again at the half empty bottle inside and the bright sunlight outside).
4. Home sweet home now refers to having a Sauternes or a Vin Santo with your favourite dessert
5. Wine saves lives (almost a month of lock down, children working from home and you are still alive and kicking)
6. Charity begins at 'Home' (remember the first principle, 'Home is where the wine is 🍷)
Stay Home and let us deliver wine to you
A glass of wine is better than two in the bottle.
A glass a day , keep the blues away.
With significant markdowns of upto 40% on already great prices, there really isn't a better time than the current circuit breaker to stock up with us. If you wine cellars are overflowing, utilize our complimentary wine storage of 12 months and split deliveries into batches of 6.
If you are still unsure, we are just a WhatsApp away.
Thankful to our customers who have generously supported us. We are open and looking forward to serving others.
Featured here and all drinking beautifully
Wine Scholar, seller of quality wines that reflect the terroir and the passion of the winemaker. Love to share a glass of great wine.